Friday, April 3, 2015

Tea Time Bunnies!

Happy Easter Weekend Ai Fans!

For today's post I'm sharing with you my last Easter card for the year! When I saw these 2 bunnies I absolutely fell in love with them! There is something magical about dressing up and having a tea party when you are little. I'd even like to do it now LOL! The image I used is called Tea Time (sku#4114).


This time I stamped my image using Memento ink but in the colour London Fog instead of Tuxedo Black. It's a little softer around the edges. Not sure I am totally in love with it but I wanted to try this after seeing a few posts that used this colour instead. For this card I decided to go try a gate fold card. This paper is by Docraft and is called "Tea Party". Perfect to go with these images. I've had it in my stash for a while now just waiting for the perfect card to use it on.


On the inside I used the sentiment called "Basketful" (sku#4014)


Copics used:
Bunny: E41, E43, E44, R02
Green parts:YG11, YG13
Pinky red parts: R20, R21, R22
Purple parts: Rv91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Yellow parts: Y13, Y15, Y17
Tea cups: B000, B01
Table: T1

Don't forget to check out our new challenge called "Spring Colors"! Click on the banner to go to the Challenge details or to upload your creation!

I wish all of a you a wonderful Easter weekend! 
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Cheri - this is so sweet! Those bunnies are adorable - love your fancy fold card, too!

Renee Matarese said...

Very cute! Happy Easter!

Renee Matarese said...

Very cute! Happy Easter!

Sharon Caudle said...

So precious, Cheri! These bunnies are so cute all dressed up in their Easter finest! Love all the sparkle too! Happy Easter!!!

Kerry said...

They are so adorable, gorgeous card Cheri!