Thursday, June 25, 2015

you're spec-tacular by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing a card with a super sweet little mouse.  Isn't he the cutest?!  He is from the Spectacular Set (4290).


I just love this little guy.  He looks so smart in those huge glasses!  Of course, I had to cover the lenses with Crystal Effects so they look shiny like glass...


This set is great for graduations but also for just saying thank you or "way to go"!  It was definitely on my "must have" list. lol.
 
Be sure to also check out the new Ai Challenge starting today!  Thanks for popping in…have a great day!
 
 


6 comments:

Charne said...

Very cute indeed! You chose great papers and colours for the card!

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG, this is SO CUTE!!!! First I adore this mouse and your papers, colors, and layout are awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Karen Day said...

This is really sweet, Diane! I need to get this little guy... how big is your card??

diane zechman said...

Thanks, ladies! Karen, this card is 4 1/4" square.

Dana said...

Adorable!! I LOVE how you colored his glasses and adding the glossy accents! Just fabulous!!

Kerry said...

Aww, he's absolutely darling! The cutest smarty pants I even seen! hehe!