Thursday, July 23, 2015

stressed? by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Wow...July is flying by!  Hope you are enjoying your summer!
 
Today I am sharing a card with Madge (1549).  Raise your hand if you can relate to this gal.  Some days it's not worth getting out of bed.  ha!  (we've all been there, right?)
 

I paper pieced her outfit and cut the center of the flower to coordinate.
 

The sentiment inside (Stressed?- 1432) is perfect to go with her...
 


Here's to a stress-free day with friends and laughter...hope you have one!
Happy crafting!

 
 

3 comments:

Charne said...

Cute! I especially like the twist in the sentiment ;-) Great paper piecing!!!

Karen Day said...

Ooh, Diane - your colours are gorgeous! Love the paper piecing :o)

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness Diane! She is awesome, hehe! Totally have to add her to my list, her paper piecing outfit is FAB!