Sunday, November 1, 2015

Clay Pot Water Color by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans! 

I'm sure you're all aware that Art Impressions just released some beautiful new water color sets.  I'm BRAND NEW to water coloring but feel like I've done a pretty good job learning it.


All of my images...the pot, flowers and stems were all done with Marvy Markers.
The background sky and ground were colored with Koi water colors. 

I used Clay Pot (Sku#4701) for my card.


Square Easel Die (Sku#4699) from Art Impressions


Marvy Marker Colors:

8, 15, 20,28, 45, 86



4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Really lovely, Renee - I just got this set, I can hardly wait to try it! Your warm colours are really inviting.

diane zechman said...

Very pretty, Renee! Your water coloring looks lovely!

Dana said...

Are you sure your new?? So pretty and i love the soft colors, the purple is perfect!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful, Renee!!