Thursday, February 4, 2016

here's to love...by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing another valentine card!  Seriously... if you haven't checked out the Ai Valentine images yet, you need to do so!  Today I used the Love and Chocolate Set (4367).
 

The sentiment reads- Here's to love... and obscene amounts of chocolate!  I like this gal's thinking!  mmm.


I paper pieced her top in a fun polka-dot paper and colored the rest of her to coordinate.  I could go for 3 boxes of chocolate, how about you?  ;)
 
Have a great day and… happy stamping!
 
 

 

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Super pretty, Diane! I love your gorgeous colour palette :o)

Sharon Caudle said...

heehee.. she just looks like she's in total bliss getting ready to eat that chocolate! Love how you did this, Diane!

Kerry said...

She is so so cute! Love the beautiful color combo!

Dana said...

Fabulous card!!! I love the paper piecing and love the hearts too!!!