Thursday, March 30, 2017

fill 'er up by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the Ai Hobby Lobby Set- AiCS32 Hot Java Mama.  If you don't have a Hobby Lobby near you, it is also available on the Ai website!
 

I am not a coffee drinker but I do like to make coffee themed cards.  I just love that "fill 'er up" sentiment and it fit perfectly on my cardstock tab!  I stamped her onto a wonky panel because a lot of us feel a bit like that in the morning, right?  I paper pieced her a heart patterned nightgown and gave her a blue robe (haven't we all had a blue robe at some point in life?).
 
Grab some caffeine, wake up, enjoy your day, and… happy stamping!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Too cute and fun! Coffee is the best thing for me every morning to get going.

Bunny said...

Very cute. This is my mother but she'd have to add cream.

Cynthia said...

Love this image! Great CAS design and paper piecing, Diane.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! Exactly the way I feel in the mornings, especially on Mondays!! Super cute card, Diane!