Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I'm Silently Correcting .... by Dana Warren

Hello, AI Fans!!

Dana here with a card featuring the NEW Teachers Rule Stamp Set! This set is so so awesome! I love all the sentiments, they are spot on!! 


I started by stamping the sitting teacher on white cardstock and then used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color her up. I used: BG3, BG6, BG10, BT3, BT4, BT5, CR7, CR11, CT1, CT4, DR1, DR6, DR7, EB5, EB6, GB8, OR1. Then I fussy cut her out leaving a small white border.



Next, I found some pattern paper that has office type forms and added it to a white card base. From white cardstock, I die cut a circle and added it to the card. With foam tape, I added the colored image.


For a sentiment I stamped the I'm Silently Correcting Your Grammer on a strip of card stock. I trimmed it down a little and notched one end. The nonnotched end is tucked under the image and-and adhered with foam dots. Last I added a few cork dots that I found in my stash.



Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a great card Dana!

Dotty Jo said...

Gotta get this set for all my teacher friends! Great card, Jo x

Sharon Caudle said...

This makes me laugh, cause I constantly silently correct grammar! HAHA! Great card, Dana!