Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Old Goats Club by Dana Warren

Hello, AI fans!!

Today I have another card using the Old Goat set. This one is an easy card to make so it would be perfect to do this up as a card set!! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the jumping goat on watercolor cardstock. Then I colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers:   AG1, AG3, CT1, CT4, CR7, MB1, MB3, MB4.  I fussy cut him out, next.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For a sentiment, I die cut a speech bubble and then stamped the Welcome to the Old Goats Club sentiment. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

The background was super easy!! Washi tape!! This roll has been running around my desk just waiting for me to use it!! I lined up a white card base on my mat and then added the stripes of washi tape. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

To finish it up I added the sentiment and the goat with foam tape. To make this a card set, just stamp and color images all at once. Then die cut and stamp the sentiment bubble, add the washi tape and the image and sentiment to each card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy stamping!!



4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

That Goat's expression says it all! Love the Washi Tape background!

Dot J Freel said...

Too cute! Love that gold!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a great lovely and fun card !! Great idea the washi background.

clu60 said...

I am such a goof! I was trying to figure out how you made the gold Washi tape look like watercolor. Then I realized it’s all on piece, the green and the gold. Such a cute card! Thanks for the inspiration.