Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Dress the Turkey by Dana Warren

Hello, AI fans and Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

It's almost time to eat some turkey and pumpkin pie!! Art Impressions Full of Thanks, is a great stamp set to have on hand, for before Thanksgiving or after!!



My card features the dressed up turkey! Which I didn't release had pants on!! I thought he was just wearing a jacket and bow tie, didn't release it until I was taking pictures!! But, he still is looking good!!


I stamped him, the pumpkin pie and wishbone on some watercolor cardstock. With my Distress Markers, I colored him up, using: Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Rusty Hinge and Tea Dye. I cut out the turkey with a circle die and fussy cut out the pie and wishbone.



From a fall themed pattern paper pad, I trimmed up some scraps and adhered them to a Kraft card base, some at different angles, I didn't want them to be perfect. Then I added the circle, pie, and wishbone with foam tape over the strips. Last I stamped the sentiment in a brown ink.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Thanksgiving!!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

love it Dana.

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Dana!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Cheri Burry said...

Lol how cute Happy Thanksgiving!

Dot J Freel said...

So cute! Love the colors.