Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Santa Paws by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I'm pretty sure that this is going to be everyone's favourite Ai Christmas stamp set this year... Here are a set of cards using the very fun Santa Paws set (Sku #4937):
Who doesn't love seeing puppies dressed up for the holidays??  These were so much fun to colour!
I used my Copic markers to colour the images, and then let my love of patterned papers do the rest.
Now, when I started this post, I only had two cards... but I love the pups so much, that I've added two more!  Happy stamping!



4 comments:

Renee M said...

These are co cute!

creatingincolors said...

Just when I think I don't need another Christmas set, I do an about-face and yes I need this set! Your cards are all adorable.

Jil Lebel said...

I love each & every card. They're all so cute & fun!

Dot J Freel said...

Karen's cards are perfection in cuteness!