Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Let's Par-Tee by Dana Warren

Hello, AI fans!!! 

I don't know about you but I'm dreaming of warmer weather!! If you or a friend are golf fans, warm weather can't come fast enough!! The Par-Tee Golfers stamp set is right up your alley!! 



I started by stamping the golfer guy in the golf cart, then used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. I used AB1, AB2, AB3, AG1, AG3, BG1, BG4, BG6, EB5, EB6, FS2, FS4, FS9. With a square die cut, I cut out the image along with a smaller square of white cardstock.



On the smaller square, I stamped the Par-Tee sentiment. I picked out some pattern paper from Echo Park Paper, Holly Jolly Christmas. I added a green zigzag pattern to a white card base. From a star pattern, I cut another square that was just a little bit smaller than the stamped square. 



I added the pattern square and then the stamped square with foam tape. Then the sentiment square and last I added a few matching enamel dots. 

Thank so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!


3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Perfect card for the golfer!! Love the bright colours you used, so fun!

diane zechman said...

Love that color combo!

Jil Lebel said...

Such a fun card! I like how you used a Christmas paper for a birthday card. great idea!