Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Are We There Yet? by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

My card today features AI's Road Trip set! This set is great for travel cards or even scrapbook pages with travel themes!! 

I started my card started with the stamp set, I stamped several of the images and then used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils to color them. I can't find my list of pencils I used but it was a lot of different colors! These pencils are great for color, then blend wonderfully!!


After coloring I fussy cut out each of the images. I found a pretty pink map pattern paper from Fancy Pants Designs Trend Setter pad. I covered a white card base with it and picked out a solid sheet from the pad and notched one end of it.


Next, I added three lines of gold polka dot washi tape and then added the notched panel with foam tape, but off to one side. Then I played around with the different buildings and how I arrange them. When I was happy I adhered them to the card, some with foam tape and others directly to the solid notched panel.


For the sentiment, I stamped the Are We There Yet? and cut it out into a rectangle shape. Then I added it to the card. 

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!


4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Such a cool card! I have this stamp set, but haven't broken it open yet! Thanks for the inspiration, Dana :o)

Cheri Burry said...

Love this card and perfect idea to use on a scrapbook page, never thought of that!

S. Molinari said...

This is really cute! Love the colors!

Dot J Freel said...

Beautifully colored!