Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Lazy Summer Days by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Since it's been pretty warm in a good chunk of the country I figured it's time to break out the beach stamps!! 


I started by stamping the vintage ladies from the Bathing Suit set on white cardstock, then I used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils to color it. I used: Canary, Pumpkin, Mustard, Peony, Fuchsia, Jade, Emerald, Saddle Brown, Velvet, Sea Urchin, Denim Blue, Petrol Blue, Black, Bark.


Next, I used a fancy die to cut it out. Then I used the Carta Bella Soak Up The Sun Collection for the background. I added that to a white card base. I added a green pattern strip across the card. 


I added the fancy colored shape with foam tape and then from the same collection a banner sentiment and flowers. I kept the extra's simple to make it all about the ladies!

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!




1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Love the old fashioned bathing beauties!