Sunday, May 20, 2018

Owl Flutter Birthday by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!
 Today I'm sharing one of the fun, new Flutters!
 I've used 4972 – Owl Flutter Set.


The Flutters line is a fun, new interactive line from Art Impressions. You pull the tab and the wings, ears etc. move up and down.  I'm sad because the texture didn't show up. The white portion has an embossed wood grain on it.  It's really fun in person.


The owl comes with a fun birthday verse.
You can see it on the inside of my card below.


Here's a video of the cute, interactive wings.




Copics used:
E33, E35, E51, E81, Y02, Y26, BG02, BG11

4 comments:

Isabelle said...

It's really a lovely card ! Your idea for the pulling tab is really excellent.

katieo said...

Fun card. I love these interactive dies.

Cheri Burry said...

Absolutely adorable and I love the embossed panels!

Sharon Caudle said...

Another great card, Renee! The Flutters are my new fav and your card is fantastic!!