Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wanna Play by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Today I have a card featuring the Par-Tee Golfers stamp set! Its a great set for the golf lovers in the family!! 
I started by stamping and color the lady golfer, gold ball, and flag. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them! I used: AB1, AB2, AB3, BG2, BG4, BG7, BO2, BO4, GY1. Then I fussy cut each image out.


From my stash of leftovers I found this strip of green splattered paper. I figured it would work for my 'grass' and at the same time use up something left on my desk! I have lots of leftovers that don't get used as often as they should!! 

I added the strip to a gray card base and then stamped the Wanna Play Around? sentiment to the bottom right corner. Last I added the images with foam tape.




Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!!



2 comments:

Carol H. said...

Such a fun card! Your ink splattered paper is perfect for the grass!

Dot J Freel said...

Love that sentiment! Funny!