Thursday, September 27, 2018

Friends Who Laugh...Last! By Crystal Schneider

Hello AI Fans! 

This week I played with Comfy on the couch set 4050. I started by stamping the image onto a 6"X6" piece of water color cardstock. I made a mask for them so I could ink the background. I wanted the living room to be fun so I added pink carpet and stenciled a fun pink pattern for wall paper.


I thought this week I would color with something different other then alcohol markers for a change. I have not used water colors in a long time so thought I would use them this week. 


I used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers by coloring on an acrylic block and then I used a water brush to apply the color to the image. 



After all of the painting was done I added the sentiment "Friends Who Laugh...Last!" to the bottom of the card.


I ended up trimming the watercolor cardstock down a little bit and rounding the corners. I matted the watercolor cardstock onto some black and white pattern paper. I adhered the card panel to a 6"X 6" card base.



Happy Stamping! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! As a teenager I had pink shag carpet in my bedroom and thought it very cool. These ladies are so adorable and I love your colors!