Monday, October 8, 2018

Thankful! by Carol Hintermeir

Hello Ai Fans!

My card today features the NEW Grateful Hearts stamp set.  I just LOVE all of the sentiments in this set!  I'm using the beautiful cornucopia from the set on my card today.  I think this is just perfect to give to your hostess at Thanksgiving or to send to that special family member you may be missing at the holidays.



This beautiful image was so fun and relaxing to color!  I used several different Spectrum Noir and Copic alcohol markers to color it.  Then I used one of the dies from Art Impressions A2 Double-Stitched Rectangles to cut the colored image.  I love the stitched detail this die adds!


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope this has inspired you to make some holiday cards!  Happy stamping!



2 comments:

Karen Day said...

So beautifully coloured, Carol!

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful, Carol! It's nice to see a Thanksgiving project. It seems to often get overlooked.