Thursday, October 25, 2018

Trick Or Treat Card By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans! 
This week I had fun with this My Feet set 4680. I'm all about cute for Halloween not scary and this monster is way more cute then scary just perfect! 


I stamped the image with Memento black ink so I could color him in with alcohol markers. Before I colored him in I masked him with a post-it note and inked the background with some yellow. I started with dark blending out to white on the edge. 


I colored under the wobble where his feet would be so it would not show white if you looked at it at an angle. 


I love this little monster and his big feet wobbling around is so cute. 


That sentiment is adorable with this little monster. 




Spectrum Noir Markers:
OR1, OR2, OR3, GT1, GT2, GT3, GG1, PL4, PL5, HB2 

Happy Stamping!




No comments: