Thursday, November 8, 2018

Are We Celebrating 29... Again? By Crystal Schneider

Hi Ai Fans! 

This week I have been playing with this 29 again stamp set. 

Lately I have been trying to make more then one card at a time so I stamped the older lady image twice using Memento black ink on watercolor cardstock. I wanted to play with my new Arteza brush markers. 


For the first older lady image I thought I would go with purple for her dress. I painted the darker shadow areas with a darker color and pulled and blended the color out with  a shade lighter or with some water. 

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of watercolor cardstock and added some fun pattern paper along the left side to go with the sentiment. I added some Nuvo Drops in assorted colors to add a little bit of dimension to the card. 


I love playing with gel pens so I used a gold one to color in the little flowers on her dress. 


I kept the second older lady very simple I colored her in the same way I did the first. 


I added some brown under her feet to help ground her so she didn't look as though she would blow away at any minute with the balloon. I didn't think ahead and didn't want to mask her but was not happy with the white background so I inked the edges a little bit with blue ink blending into white as I got near the older lady. 


I mated the image onto some purple cardstock and stamped the image towards the bottom left corner. 






Pink: 
Arteza Brush Markers: Bubble Gum/A149, Neon Pink/A107, Ginger/A178, Dalphin Gray/A174, Fair Skin/A116

Purple:
Arteza Brush Markers: Bubble Gum/A149, Neon Pink/A107, Fair Skin/A116, Cadmium Prange/A140, Wysteria Purple/A188, Eggplant/A136, Smoke Gray/A115, Parma Gray/A143, Dalphin Gray/A174, Chamomile/A157

Happy Stamping! 





No comments: