Saturday, November 10, 2018

BIBLE JOURNALING VIDEO: Good Shepherd Set Part 1

Hello Ai Fans!

Time for another video from Bonnie featuring our Ai Bible Journaling line! Today, we are debuting part one of our Good Shepherd Set! Bonnie creates sheep grazing along a green riverbed and in the hills, working in Psalm 23. She adds the sentiment, "You make me dwell in safety," to her watercolor images to complete the scene.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:1-4 NIV


   

We hope you are having fun following along with Bonnie and Jann on Instagram! Make sure to follow their accounts for special projects and sneak peeks!





Totally in love with @artimpressions fall release...in addition to the new Bible Journaling line that I am honored to be collaborating with @bonniekrebs.biblejournaling on! I'm writing devotionals and Bible Studies for each release... and together we will be doing tutorials on Saturdays (2 each month from both of us on alternative weeks). You saw this painting I was working on in my new (to me) hymnal. ...I'm finding such joy working with these new stamps (you know I've been a fan of Bonnie Krebs the creator of Watercolor the Art Impressions way for years). I finished up this little painting... and wanted you to see it in its final form. Watch for an introduction to the Bible Journaling line on YouTube this weekend... and my first Tutorial a week from Saturday. Swipe over to the final photo to see what I will be sharing with you! I'm super excited... and I hope you will be too! Bonnie and I've worked really hard this summer to get your local Christian Bookstores....and local Craft stores to carry these perfectly proportioned stamps. And I do hope you will consider adding the devotional download to your purchase as well. ...I'm super excited about the variety of topics the Lord led me to as I was writing. This devotional guide will be available a week from Saturday when I put my first tutorial up. Love you guys so much...I wouldn't have been able to keep working without the way you have supported me and lifted me up in your prayers. So thank you...it has meant the world to me! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ’— #illuminatedjournaling #artimpressions #biblejournaling #janngray #watercolor
A post shared by Jann Gray (@janngray) on

Make sure to follow along for all the fun!
Subscribe to Jann's YouTube
Follow Jann on Instagram
Subscribe to Art Impressions' YouTube
Follow Bonnie's Bible Journaling account on Instagram!

Hop over to YouTube and leave Bonnie a comment, then tag us in your projects on Instagram or Facebook using #AiBibleJournaling!

Happy Bible Journaling!


View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/ayIrcRk2JxQ





No comments: