Saturday, December 8, 2018

BIBLE JOURNALING VIDEO: Good Shepherd Set Part 2

Hello Ai Fans!

Time for another video from Bonnie featuring our Ai Bible Journaling line! Today, we are debuting part two of our Good Shepherd Set! Bonnie creates sheep grazing along a green riverbed and in the hills, working in Psalm 23. She adds the sentiment, "The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want," in a beautiful floral frame to complete the scene.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:1-4 NIV



Subscribe to Jann's YouTube
Follow Jann on Instagram
Subscribe to Art Impressions' YouTube
Follow Bonnie's Bible Journaling account on Instagram!

Hop over to YouTube and leave Bonnie a comment, then tag us in your projects on Instagram or Facebook using #AiBibleJournaling!

Happy Bible Journaling!

View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7WNJan0TxrY





No comments: