Saturday, December 1, 2018

Wood ornaments with Art Impressions by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!

So I've been busy with a super fun project using Art Impressions stamps and some wood discs I purchased last year after seeing Diane's fabulous project for last Christmas! (Yes...it's taken me a while to get with it and make these! LOL!)  So I dug out the box of discs I purchased last year from the recesses of my cabinet, and grabbed my stamps.  I used a few different sets to make these, but they were so fun and I'd love it if you'd give it a go and show us your results!! Tip - I love using the clear stamp sentiments for a project like this cause you can curve them on your block so you can stamp along the rounded edges!  All of them are stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers which will be listed below. All I know for sure about the wood slices is that I got them from Amazon.  Sorry...it's just been too long ago. 


Working from right to left, the first ornament I used 4666 Christmas Cheer Set for the Penguin and the sentiment is from #4930 Magical Christmas MTF.  Use any small snowflake stamp. 


For the next one, I used 4935 Sparkle and Cheer Set for both the image and the sentiment


The bear uses the same two sets as the Penguin above,  Christmas Cheer Set and Magical Christmas MTF. 


And finally I used 5041 Snow Friend Set for both the image and sentiment.


And once again, the whole set....


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you have an amazing weekend! Until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics:
Snowman: C3, G21, R05, R20, Y35, B000
Bear: E51, E53, R05, G21, Y35, C3, B000
Penguin: C3, R05, G21, Y35, E95, E97, B000
Birdhouse:  E30, E33, E35, E37, E39, R24, R27, G21


1 comment:

ednamburgess said...

Adorable. Cute gits for the tree.