Thursday, January 17, 2019

Born to Ride Lawn Mower Cards By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans!  

This week I had fun playing with this work and play set "Born to Ride". 


For my first card I stamped the image onto Spectrum Noir smooth cardstock with memento black ink so I could color it in with alcohol markers. After I colored him in I fussy cut him out.


I used some pattern paper for the grass and the sky and matted it on some grey pattern paper then adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2"X 4 1/4 card base. 



For my second card I stamped the image onto Spectrum Noir smooth cardstock with memento black ink so I could color it in with alcohol markers. But for this card I did not fussy cut him out I stamped the image onto a full stick post it and fussy cut that out for a mask. I masked the image and inked the top with blue for the sky and green on the bottom for grass.  I drew some grass in the front of the mower to look like the grass still needed to be cut and left the back short. 


I matted the panel onto green cardstock then black and adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2"X 4 1/4 card base. 



Spectrum Noir Markers: 

Card 1: AG1, AG3, AG5, BG7, BG10, DR1, DR4, DR7, MB1, MB3, GY3, GY5, BO3, TN6, GG2, TB1, TB3, TB4, PP1

Card 2: AG1, AG3, AG5, BT3, CG3, CG4, BG3, BG5, GG3, DR1, DR4, DR6, DR7, PP1, MB3, MB4

Happy Stamping!

No comments: