Thursday, January 24, 2019

Congratulations! I'm Tickled Pink! By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans! 

I had so much fun playing with the Ham It Up stamp set! I love this set these flying pigs are so cute.


I made two cards but made them very simple and almost the same other then the pattern paper. I stamped both with Momento black ink so I could color them in with alcohol ink.  After I colored them in I die cut them out with a circle die. 


For both cards I cut a piece of white cardstock trimmed down to a little smaller then a 6"X 6" card base and inked the edges with light pink ink.


I matted this circle with two smaller square pattern papers. 


For this card I just matted the circle onto one square piece of pattern paper. Both cards where matted onto pattern paper then adhered to the white cardstock that was inked and adhered to a card base. I then adhered the sentiment and added some clouds with foam tape. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
DP1, PP1, BGR1, CR11, Blender

Happy Stamping!




No comments: