Friday, January 25, 2019

Hey There Hot Shot | Ole Buck by Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

I hope you all are having a great day! Today I'm working on the some general male themed cards, this could be used for any celebratory occasion. I have this one to show you. I used the Ole Buck set and did some no line pencil coloring.


First I used a couple of different colors of Distress Oxide Ink to create the gray to green fade. I also stamped the sentiment and die cut it with the smallest hexagon die. That die is part of the new Hexagon Double Stitched Dies set.



I used some light gray ink to stamp the "camping supplies" along with the binoculars then colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils, to get the no line coloring effect. I used just a few Copics for the sky and ground colors. Using two of the Hexagon Double Stitched dies I cut a white frame to go around my images and also through the ink blended cardstock. 



The Tag Stitch Dies set has some great small circle dies to be used for the hole protectors on the tags but I used them to create the die cut circles on this card. I did have to run them through several times to get the cluster that I wanted, but it didn't take much time at all. I also used several of the negative pieces to group together with some of the smaller stamps in the Ole Buck set. After popping up the ink blended cardstock on a A2 card base I glued everything together and added white Nuvo Drops for a added accents. 


Prismacolor Penicls Used;
PC1058 90% Warm Gray
PC1054 50% Warm Gray
PC1060 10% Cool Gray
PC105 Cobalt Turquoise
PC905 Aquarmarine
PC992 Light Aqua
PC1096 Kelly Green
PC1089 Pale Sage
PC925 Crimson Lake
PC926 Carmine Red
PC922 Poppy Red
PC918 Orange
PC1002 Yellowed Orange
PC914 Cream

Copic Markers Used:
BG000
E35
G43

Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy Stamping!




No comments: