Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My Punny Valentine by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I am here today to share with you a set of cards I made with new set  5117 - Valentine Critters. These have to be some of the cutest little animals I have ever seen.


As you can see I made a set of four cards with each animal in the stamp set.  A mouse, a beaver, an  otter, and a porcupine.
I actually made these cards a little smaller and narrower.  I cut a piece of card stock to  4.5" x 5" and folded the 5" in half so the finished card is 2.5" x 4.5".  I love how they turned out and I also made matching envelopes.  I made them all identical in the items used, and paper.  I gave each one their own character by the animal I picked, the sentiment, and the colorful dots. I popped each animal up with foam dots and added Wink of Stella to each heart on the card.
Pretty easy-peasy! They are even cuter in person, trust me!

Here each one is close up ...

THE BEAVER

Isn't he adorable, even with a yellow front tooth ???

THE MOUSE
I split up some of the sentiments with this little fella ~

THE OTTER
Both his flower and the hearts on his sweater have Wink of Stella.

THE PORCUPINE
I think he just might be my favorite.

Copics used:
Beaver: E00, E41, E43, E44, E47, RV21, RV23, RV25, &Y13
Mouse: C1, C3, C5, RV21, RV23, & RV25
Otter: BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, E41, E43, E44, E47, RV21, RV23, RV25, Y13, Y15, Y17,  YG63, & YG67
Porcupine: C1, C3, C5, C7, RV21, RV23, & RV25



Until next time …



No comments: