Thursday, January 31, 2019

Saving All My Love For You -By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI fans! 

How is your week going so far? I'm so ready for the weekend. This week I had fun playing with this cute little squirrel from the Nuts About You stamp set. I'm actually a little scared of squirrels in real life but this set is way too cute. 


I started by stamping this adorable little guy onto the middle of a square die cut which I cut with one of the Square Double Stitched dies using Memento black ink. I then masked the squirrel so I could use the heart stencil for the background.   


After I pulled the mask off I colored the adorable squirrel in. I stamped the little acorns onto some brown paper and fussy cut them out. I stamped the sentiment onto a little rectangle die cut with one of the smaller Rectangle Double Stitched dies using white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 


I die cut some solid red and black cardstock with the Rectangle Double Stitched dies and layered them under my image. As a last little detail I used a little clear Nuvo drops on the hearts to give them a little shine. 


Spectrum Noir Markers:
MB2, MB4, TN2, TN5, TN8, DR6

Happy Stamping!


No comments: