Sunday, February 10, 2019

Cottage Circlet by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Art Impressions just released a new bunch of circlets so in honor of that I decided to break out one from the last release that I hadn't used yet.
My card goes along with the latest challenge too...stripes and circles.

This one is called


These sets are designed to be trifold cards.  You can accomplish that in many different ways.  For mine I made the first two panels both open on the left to reveal panel 3 on the inside.


I used
to cut out each circle.

This is the second layer.


Here's the inside which you can partially see when it's all closed.


These sets are so much fun!


Copics used:
RV02, 13, B01, BG02, E31, 35, Y15,
C00, N2, YG07, 11, 41, 63, 67



3 comments:

JE said...

I love this card. It's such a stunner!

Carol H. said...

Beautiful card and design Reneé!

Cheri Burry said...

Your cards are always fabulous and this one is no different!