Saturday, February 9, 2019

NEW VIDEO! Light To My Path Part 1 Bible Journaling Video

Hello Ai Fans!

It's the second Saturday of the month, and that means Ai Bible Journaling inspiration time! Today, Bonnie shares the last set from our initial release, the Light To My Path Set. Watch Bonnie create foreground and background with the stones, bench, and lamppost included in the set. She adds beautiful blooms and vines from our Bible Foliage and Flower sets.

This week, Bonnie is working in her Bible in Psalm 119.

"How sweet are your words to my taste,
    sweeter than honey to my mouth!
I gain understanding from your precepts;
    therefore I hate every wrong path.
Your word is a lamp for my feet,
    a light on my path."
Psalm 119:103-105 NIV

Join in the Ai Bible Journaling Fun!
Subscribe to Jann's YouTube
Follow Jann on Instagram
Subscribe to Art Impressions' YouTube
Follow Bonnie's Bible Journaling account on Instagram!



View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o4dR13LQqbc



Hop over to YouTube and leave Bonnie a comment, then tag us in your projects on Instagram or Facebook using #AiBibleJournaling!

Happy Bible Journaling!



1 comment:

Krisha said...

So EXCITED to see Bible Art Journaling on a blog!
Amen!!!