Monday, February 25, 2019

Easter Blessings by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

I'm looking ahead to Easter (it's on April 21 this year) and have this sweet card featuring the new Basket of Blessings set.


For this card, I used just the rabbits and chick from the Basket of Blessings set and stamped the inside with one of the included sentiments.  The flower pots are from the Potting Shed MTF.  All of the images were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and colored with Prismacolor Premier pencils (colors listed below).  I also used a bit of Gamsol to blend the colors.


For the card front I used a brick embossing folder with some gray card stock and then went over it with white pigment ink for that whitewashed look.  I used my scoreboard to score the white card stock for a paneled look.  I die cut the opening with the die in the Window Die set and snipped out the window panes.


For the inside I positioned the row of rabbits so they would show through the window.  The sentiment is layered with the same gray card stock that I used on the card front.



We always appreciate the time you take to stop by our blog.  Thank you!  Have a great, crafty week!



Prismacolor Premier Pencils:
Pink, Deco Pink, Blush Pink, Carmine Red, Olive Green, Apple Green
50% Cool Grey, 70% Cool Grey, 90% Cool Grey, 50% French Grey, 70% French Grey, Chestnut,  Terra Cotta, White

2 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Love the colors. Love all the bunnies. Love the grey wall. Beautiful card!

Jil Lebel said...

Such a cute card! Your idea to add the bunnies behind the window is amazing.