Monday, February 18, 2019

Hap-Pig Birthday! by Carol Hintermeier

Hello and happy Monday Ai Fans!

My card today features one of the so cute images from the Guinea Pig Out set.  


I really had fun creating this scene for the happy guineas enjoying their cake!  I think they like cake as much as I do!  LOL!

I stamped the guineas onto Neenah Solar White 80# paper and colored with my Copic markers (listed below).  I used a pencil and ruler to draw in the lines for the checkerboard floor.  After I had the floor penciled in and the way I wanted it, I went over the pencil lines with a black marker.   I also used a pencil to mark every other square to be colored black with a  pencil dot so I wouldn't mess it up.  

    

For the banner, I used the smallest die from the Banner Double Stitched Dies and die cut several from patterned paper.  I used Distress Collage Medium to glue the banners to a piece of baker's twine.  After it was dry, I adhered it across the top of my card panel.  I stamped the sentiment from the set with Versafine Onyx black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I cut it out using a die from the Flag Double Stitched Dies.  It is popped up with foam dots, as is the colored panel.



Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copics:
R11, R13, R35, R37, RV21, Y02, Y08, Y15, Y19, BG000, BG0000,
YG06, YG09, YG11, YR000, E0000, E11, E13, E23, E31, E35
E41, E47, E55, E57, E79, 100, C0, C1, C3, T0, T2, Blender


No comments: