Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I Love You by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!

I am stopping by today to share with another quick card from the Valentine Critters stamp set from Art Impressions.  It is a rather quick card today. I wanted to show you can use it for other things than just Valentine's Day.
I used black for my card base.  I used an old die I had to cut my circles.  After I colored and cut out my mouse from Valentine Critters. I cut him out and cut almost all of the string off of the balloon.  I adhered the mouse and balloon with glue on one side and foam tape on the other.
I drew my string with a pencil so it would line up with both the top and bottom circle.  Once I had it where I wanted it I used a black pen. As you can see I am not the best at free hand but I think it added to the character of a homemade card.  The nice thing is if I really hate it I can always cut another circle and add it to the top of the one that is already there.  Easy fix!  I stamped I love you with a stamp from the Born to Ride stamp set.  I masked off part of the sentiment to only use the I love you portion. I layer the sentiment, added rhinestones, and finished it off with some Wink of Stella.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Copics used:
C1, C3, C5, C7
RV21, RV23, RV25

Until next time … Hugs & inky fingers!


No comments: