Friday, February 15, 2019

Sunny Shades By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!


I have birthdays on my mind so I thought that this Sunny Shades stamp would be loads of fun to color. I'm turning another year older, soon, and I'm feeling the pains of last year when I loaded my husbands cake full of candles. Ha! What goes around comes around!?


I first stamped these cool gals on a piece of Neenah 80lb card panel and colored them in using Copic Markers. I have the colors I used listed below. After using the color blender to add the highlights to the dark background I painted gold stripes with Liquid pearls. 


I love how that background shines! Using the Rounded Rectangle Stitched die (Second to larges) and a Big Shot I cut 4 Neenah 110lb panels then the pattern paper with the blue splatter. I glued all those frames together which made a nice hefty stack and attached those to a card base. 


I used the same round rectangle die to die cut the colored girl friends image and glue that to the inside. The sentiment was created with a dark coral pink color and die cut using the Hexagon Stitched Die set that I cut in half to create a more banner look. 


For the inside I used one of the pieces left over from cutting out the border frames and stamped the inside sentiment with the overflowing candles on the cake. I bet my cake will look just like that one! Haha!!

Copic Markers Used:
C7, C5, C3, C1
W6, W3, W0
E74, E51, E43, E35, E31
E18, E04, E00
R14, YR04, YR02, YR00
Y18, Y02
BG13, BG11, BG000
V25, V22, RV95
O Blender

Thank you for joining me today! 
Happy Stamping! 







No comments: