Friday, February 8, 2019

Valentines Critters By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

There is just a little less then a week left until Valentine's Day and I wanted to create another card using the, oh so cute, Valentine Critter set. Plus I've been wanting to work on coloring animal fur and this was perfect! I do have a video of this card down below! ❤

I thought it would be cute if the happy beaver was holding out a heart for the cute little mouse to fly in on his balloon to grab, they just look like they would be having some fun valentine day shenanigans.



I first stamped the beaver and the mouse with Copic friendly ink and colored them in. I used Copics first and then added some shading in with Prismacolor Pencils.



I used a stencil and some Tonic Mousse on the red cardstock for the background. I also utilized the large tag die from the Tag Stitched Dies set to cut out the critters and a piece of shimmery silver cardstock. I wanted this to have a bit of glitz!


I used the one of the smaller tag dies, from the Tag Stitched Dies set, to die cut some black cardstock and white heat emboss the sentiment that coordinates with the mouse. (yes I did notice that I forgot to color a bit of the balloon... oops!)   We'll just leave that between you and I. 😅



The inside I kept simple, and stamped the beaver again but in a light gray ink and the coordinating sentiment in red. 

Watch the video here.


Copic Markers Used:
Critters
E74, E59, E31, E35, E15
W0, W1, W3, C3
R83
Heart
Rv69, R29, R05
Balloon
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
0CB

Prismacolor Pencils Used:
PC946 Dark Brown
PC1056 70% Warm Gray
PC938 White

Thank you all so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping!





No comments: