Friday, February 1, 2019

You Make Everything Butter | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!


Today I'm working on a couple of birthday cards. February is my birthday month ❤ Since I have birthdays on my mind (and cake, yum!) I thought I would use the Whisk It set to help curve some of those sweet cravings. HA!



I started off by stamping the cute baker lady and masking the cupcakes so I could stamp the oven. I did this twice so that I could use this set two different ways. Then I started coloring with Copic Markers, using blue/violet, pink and yellow as my main accent colors. Copic colors are listed below. 


For this first card I used a ruler and drew in the floor and cupboards. Just a basic grid and line work. I also kept the colors very neutral for the background so that the stamped images will stand out. For both of these I also stamped the sentiment with some bright pink ink. I layered it over a piece of black cardstock cut slightly larger then the white. Then I added some light gray lines, to mimic a letterboard style. 

This second one I stamped and colored the images from the Whisk It set the same way as I did the first. Instead of drawing in the background, this one I kept simple and fussy cut my stamp images then used some pattern paper for the floor and colored cardstock for the background. I did the same with the sentiment for this one too.


The inside I used some strips of the pattern paper and a bit of the colored cardstock. I stamped the, oh so cute, whisk birthday pun and add the little whisk beside it. 

This delicious set was a lot of fun to color and I adore the punny sentiments included!


Copic Markers Used:
W0, W1, W3, W6, W9
C7, C5, C3, C1
E81, E74, E51, E35, E34, E31, E15
Y18, Y13, Y02, Y00
B95, B93, B41
RV09, RV55, RV52, V20
CB0

Prismacolor Pencil
PC1054 50% Warm Gray


Thank you all so much for stopping by today.

Happy Stamping! 






No comments: