Thursday, March 21, 2019

NEVER Underestimate the Power of Being Properly Caffeinated.

Hi Ai fans! 

Nothing is better then a coffee date with friends! This week I played with the Girlfriend Blend set 4132


I started with stamping these fun ladies onto smooth cardstock using Memento black ink because I planned on coloring them in with alcohol markers. 



After I colored them in I fussy cut them out. I did use a white gel pen to add a little bit of detail to two of the ladies shirts. One shirt I added some fun polka dots and the other one some strips. I love to color any of the girlfriend images in with fun colors. 


When I'm not feeling very inspired on a lazy Saturday I enjoy playing with ink for backgrounds on future cards. I just save my backgrounds for cards to use in the future. After I fussy cut these ladies out I looked through my backgrounds and found this one I did with green ink onto Kraft cardstock I thought it went with them just perfectly. 

I stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the card with and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. 


Spectrum Noir Markers:
FS6, FS7, FS8, PP3, BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, BGR5, MB1, MB2, MB4, EB1, EB2, EB3, DR3, DG1, DG2, DG3, GY1, GY3, GY5, CR1, CR3, CR6

Happy Stamping! 





No comments: