Friday, March 8, 2019

Sending Smiles By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing a no line colored pencil card. I used the very cute Duck Stackers set along with several of the fantastic Art Impressions dies. I hope the rainbow colored ducks bring a smile to your face today!


I stamped the ducks from the Duck Stacker set with a light gray ink, then started coloring. I decided to make this a rainbow card so I picked out some Colored Pencils that would match the cardstock I wanted to use for the rainbow banners. I have a list of the pencils I used below. I colored these on Kraft cardstock which really makes these colors stand out. 


After the coloring, I did A LOT of die cutting. Using the largest Hexagon from the versatile Double Hexagon Stitched Die set, I used it to add the stitching on the top on bottom of the colored duck strip. Then for the black and white stripe pattern paper and one large white hexagon as the backing.


After the hexagon die cuts I used one of the Flag Double Stitched dies to cut the cardstock that I had already selected to match the ducks. I stacked these so that the middle was on top and that the points of the banner met up with the large white hexagon die cut. I add all those items to a Kraft cardstock card base. 
For the sentiment I simply used the 3rd to smallest die from the Banner Double Stitched using white cardstock and stamping the sentiment from the Ducks Stackers set. 


Prismacolor Pencils Used:
PC1077 Colorless Blender
PC938 White
PC925 Crimson Lake, PC923 Scarlet Lake, PC122 Permanent Red
PC1033 Mineral Orange, PC1032 Pumpkin Orange
PC917 Sunburst Yellow, PC915 Lemon Yellow
PC1096 Kelly Green, PC913 Spring Green, PC989 Chartreuse
PC1100 China Blue. PC903 True Blue
PC931 Dark Purple. PC956 Lilac
PC994 Process Red, PC993 Hot Pink, PC928 Blue Pink
PC1054 50% Warm Gray, PC1050 10% Warm Gray
Prismacolor Fine liner 0.03 (for facial details)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!



No comments: