Sunday, April 7, 2019

As the Deer by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a watercolor card.

I've used one of the new Bible Journaling sets, 5128 – As The Deer Set.



My card goes along with Art Impressions current challenge.



I made this card for my friend. She was going through something and I wanted her to know she wasn't alone.



She's a very spiritual person and I knew she would love this set.
This is the inside of her card where I used one of the verses from the set.



I made a second version where I added another tree to the left of the deer and I got brave and darkened up the colors just a bit.



Copics used:
B0000, B00, B41, B60
G0000, G000, YG11, YG61
E30, E33, E41, E93
C00, T1, T3

Arteza Real Brush Pens
Pale Green A176, Parma Gray A143

Marvy LePlume 102 Jade Green, 78 Orchid

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Love this card! you did such an awesome job, I love this company and all of the stamps they have but my favorite is the water color stamps.

Karen Day said...

This is just lovely, Renee!