Sunday, April 14, 2019

On the Sparrow Set by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!
Today I'm sharing a card made with 5130 – On The Sparrow Set, one of the new Bible Journaling sets from Art Impressions.


I have a friend who taught me all about birds.
Her mother passed and her dad is without his wife for the first time in over 60 yrs. She recently took the front off of a card I made for her and glued it to a plain white card. He told her it was the prettiest card he'd ever seen. She asked me to make some more bird cards that she could send to him.


Birds are something Sandy and her father have bonded over and she passed on that love to me buying me feeders, food and magazine subscriptions to Birds and Blooms.  She opened my eyes to a beautiful world that was right outside my own window.


This beautiful set includes several images and sentiments.
Perfect for so many occasions.


Copics used:
YG0000, YG11
YR0000, YR00
W1, W3
E000, E31


2 comments:

Colleen said...

All of them are pretty

Carol H. said...

So beautiful Renee! And such a sweet story about your friend and her father.