Thursday, April 25, 2019

Slow Down Enjoy Your Day- By Crystal


Hi Ai Fans

This week I made a card using this adorable Sloth Some set.
I'm not sure why but sloths have become very popular lately and I love them. 


I stamped this sloth hanging upside down from a tree branch onto watercolor paper in Versa-fine black ink because I wanted to color him in with Arteza real brush markers. After coloring the sloth in a die cut him out with a Rectangle double stitched die. I matted the image with some glittery green cardstock.  


I stamped the sentiment "SLOW DOWN Enjoy Your Day!" with Versa-fine black ink and heat set it with some clear embossing powder.


I used a banner from the Flag double stitched die set to die cut the sentiment out.


I adhered the the matted image and sentiment onto yellow cardstock and then adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2"X 41/4" side folding card base. 


Colored with Arteza Real Brush Markers

Happy Stamping! 


No comments: