Thursday, April 4, 2019

Wishing You a Blessed Easter- By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I worked on a couple Easter cards using the Basket of Blessings set


For my First card I started by stamping the egg on the right towards the bottom. I then made a mask for the egg so I could stamp the bunny behind the egg. 


I colored everything in then die cut it out using a Rounded Rectangle double stitched die


I stamped the sentiment "Wishing You a Blessed Easter" on the right top corner. 


I used the largest Rectangle double stitched die to cut pattern paper to matte the colored image.



The second card I wanted to have the egg as the focus of the card. I stamped the egg colored it in and fussy cut it out.


I matted the egg onto some pattern paper and framed it with pattern paper with the center cut out using a Oval double stitched die. I matted the whole panel with more pattern paper.


I stamped the sentiment below the egg.

Spectrum Noir Markers:
LY1, LY2, LY3, DG1, DG2, DG3, OR1, OR2, OR3, EB1, EB2, EB3, IB1, IB2, IB3, CG1, CG2, CG3, LV1, LV2, LV3, GB1, GB3, GB5

Happy Stamping!




No comments: