Friday, April 5, 2019

You Keep Me Grounded | BFFs By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I'm working on some girlfriend coffee scene cards. For these I used the fabulous Coffee BFFs set . Which has a great image of these two ladies and 2 coffee themed sentiments. I wanted to create a simple scene for these ladies and play around with Copic coloring textures, specifically clothing. 


I stamped the Coffee BFFs image on a piece of Neenah 80lb cardstock and used various copic markers to color them in. I do have the list of colors below. One of my favorite patters/ textures to color is leopard print. Which is really easy. I started with a lighter brown (E31)and colored the entire portion of where the animal print will be. Then I used a darker marker (W9) and made squiggly lines, half circles and dots all over. After that I added a bit of color by adding in orange (E34) and yellow (Y13). 


I fussy cut the ladies anywhere that was located above the brown wood and layered a piece of embossed white cardstock underneath. I also used a light gray (C1) marker to enhance the texture of the embossing. 

Using one of the dies from the Flag Double Stitched Die I die cut it using kraft cardstock and stamped the sentiment " you always keep me grounded". I love all the white with the fun splashes of colors in the center! 


Copic Markers Used:

C7, C5, C3, C1
W9, W6, W3, W1, W0
E81, E77, E74, E59, E51, E35, E31
E18, E17, E15, E04
B99, B93, B34
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG09
G94, G43, YG5
Y26, Y13, YR27
RV55, RV52, RV09

Thank you guys so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping! 



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is fabulous! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!