Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Dear Friends Like You by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the 4761-Watering Can stamp set and the 5136-WC Sentiment Set 2. I wasn't quite sure where I was going but I love how it turned out.


I made two of them; one with a bow and the quilted embossing folder and one without a bow and the basket weaved embossing folder.  Not sure which one I like better.  Which one do you?

The Ai products I used were the 4761-Watering Can set and the 5136-WC Sentiment Set 2.  I also used the Marvy markers in 08-Violet and 15-Olive Green.

Here you can see a close up of the Marvy markers stamped onto vellum.  I stamped the flowers second generation; which means i stamped each on a piece of paper before stamping on the vellum.  It gives the flower color a softer color.

You can see I raised the background circle up with foam tape.  This is the circle with the sentiment on it.  The vellum circle is glued onto the white circle.  This is the one with the flowers stamped on it.

I finished them off with some sequins which are actually iridescence confetti. Which one is your favorite once you have seen them together? I think I like the one with the quilted background and the bow.

Thank you so much for spending some time with me and check back soon to see what I make next!

Marvy Markers used:

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!


1 comment:

Cindy Macias said...

Love these cards! I was scrolling through instagram and fell in love with these! Love how the embossing brings everything out! Thank you!