Thursday, May 2, 2019

It's a Love Thing - By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I played with  Love Thing set I love this cute couple sitting on the park bench sharing a box of chocolates. I made two cards to share today. 



For both cards I stamped the image with Memento black ink so I could color them in with alcohol markers.  


After coloring the cute couple in I fussy cut them out. 


On the first card I had a piece of foiled cardstock in my scrap pile so I die cut a heart out of it and stamped the sentiment "IT'S A LOVE THING" onto the heart. 


I die cut a double stitched rectangle out of some pattern paper and matted it with a bright pink cardstock. I adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base. 


For the second card I did almost the same as the first. The only thing different was a I die cut a double stitched square and added some grass to the bottom to place the couple. 







Spectrum Noir Markers:
GT1, GT2, GT3, EB1, EB2, EB3, TN1, TN2, TN4, IG2, IG4, IG5, FS6, FS7, FS8, DR1, DR3, DR4, TB2, TB3, TB4, HB1, HB2, HB3

Happy Stamping! 


No comments: