Thursday, May 23, 2019

Panda Bear-ista! by Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

I loved Pandas as kid and well I still do they are just so darn cute. So this week I have a card to share using the new Pand-tastic stamp set. 


I started by stamping the panda bear onto the center of a die cut Double Stitched circle. Then I stamped the image again onto some pattern paper. I colored in the panda bear which is super fast. 


I fussy cut the mug out and adhered it over the first image I stamped. I also inked the edge of the die-cut circle with distress ink. to stamp the sentiment "BEAR-ista!" I used a piece of acetate to curve it to follow the shape of the circle then stamped it. I die cut to different size of the Rectangle Double stiched dies to place the circle on. I also used the Flag Double Stitched dies to tuck under the circle. 


 I die cut to different size of the Rectangle Double stiched dies to place the circle on. I also used the Flag Double Stitched dies to tuck under the circle. 

Spectrum Noir Markers:
Blender, CC1, IG9, IG6, IG4 

Happy Stamping! 



No comments: