Monday, June 17, 2019

Holiday Mansion in The Garden by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

My card today uses the Holiday Mansion set along with the adorable accessories from the HM Garden Set.  Did you see Bonnie on HSN last Tuesday?  This was one of the featured sets and last I checked it's still available there and a sweet deal!!  It was so fun seeing her there!



I stamped everything in a Copic safe ink , colored them all with Copics (colors listed below), and die cut the pieces with the included dies.  This card is a nice 5-½" square sized card.  I cut a scalloped panel then layered blue cardstock, die cut clouds, a hill die cut, and finally a grass border die cut before I added the mansion.  I popped up the mansion with foam tape and adhered the birds, flower post, and boots.  Before I added the foam tape, I used my score board to add lines to look like siding on the house.  (Click on the photo to see better.)


This is such a fun, interactive set with the doors that open!  I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with one of the dies from the Flag Double Stitched Dies.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful, crafty week!


White house:  BG32, G00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, R11, R21, R21, YG63, YG67
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
Birds, garden accessories:  R11, R14, R21, R22, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, E31, E34,
YG63, YG67, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100, BG32, BG49, G00, 

No comments: