Friday, June 28, 2019

Pedal Pushers with Island Window | By Jessica Shier


Hello Ai Fans!

This week I'm using the Island Window stamp as a backdrop for these fun loving gals from the Pedal Pushers set! 


For this one I started off with stamping these fun loving Pedal Pushers on to a piece of Neenah 80lb cardstock using Gina K. Amalgam ink. I colored these ladies with Copics, colors are listed below. Once I had them colored up I used a T-square and a W6 Copic marker to create the sidewalk. Then I trimmed the sidewalk and the ladies out, only the area above the tires though. That way I could layer it over the background.


This was super easy and quick to make. I first used a brick stencil with pumice stone Distress ink on top of a piece of fog cardstock. I kept the ink blending light and let it fade off around the edges. Then I stamped the Island Window three times across it. This was easily done with Distress Oxide inks since they are a pigment ink and layer nicely over colored cardstock and dye inks. I attached those together and ran them through with a rectangle die then layered a piece of  pink craft foam underneath, for a slight dimensional look. 


The sentiment is from the Pedal Pushers set also! There is a certain Birthday Wheelie Dog or Workout Gal Wheelie that the sentiments in this set would pair nicely with too. For this card though I simply stamped the "This is how we roll." with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink on white cardstock.

Copic Markers Used:
C7, C5, C3, C1
W9, W6, W3, W1
E77, E74, E59, E51
E35, E34, E31, E17, E15, E11
YR27, Y38, Y35, Y26, Y21, Y02
B99, B95, B93, B02, B00
BG000, BV04, BV02, BV01
RV55, RV09, R85, R83


Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping!


No comments: