Friday, July 12, 2019

Birthday Laugh Lines By Jessica Shier

Hey everyone!

Today I'm sharing a birthday mashup! I thought it would be funny to combine two sets from Art Impressions, the Birthday Laugh Lines with the Yoga set. This ole' guy has some stretching to do!


To start off with I stamped the Birthday Laugh Lines guy on to a piece of Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock. I did the same for the Yoga ladies too. Using Copic markers I colored them in, list of markers used below.  I also stamped the sentiment that I thought paired hilariously with these two images. I inked that up with Gina K Wild Wisteria ink and trimmed it down to a slim rectangle. 


I wanted the ole' guy in the foreground with the ladies in the background. So I trimmed most of the area on the guy's left, using a trimmer to get straight edges when I didn't have to fussy cut.  These are both larger images and this is an A2 (4.25 x 5.5inch) card so there wasn't a lot of room to place these funny people. Both images are brightly colored so I needed something to separate the two. For that I used some vellum cardstock. This worked and gives a window feel to the design; like the Yoga ladies are in another room. 


I also created a black cardstock edge, using the Art Impressions Rectangle Stitch die, second from largest. Then used the same rectangle die on the ole guy so that the panel fit into the black frame. All I had left to do after that was layer and adhere everything. The layers are; Neenah 110lb cardbase, Yoga ladies, vellum, Birthday guy/black frame and then the sentiment. 

Copic Markers Used;
100 Black
W9, W6, W3, W1, W0
W74, W35, W51, W34, W31, W18, W17
E00, Y02, YR02, R14, R27
Y26, Y23, Y21, YG67, YG03, G14
BV04, BV02, BV00, RV09, RV55, RV11

Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping! 




No comments: