Thursday, July 4, 2019

Farm Fresh Fruit Stand Card!

Happy Fourth of July Ai fans!


This week I played with the tri-fold Produce Stand stamp set. I stamped everything with Memento black ink and colored everything in with Spectrum Noir markers. After I colored everything in I fussy cut the images out and ran them though my die cutting machine with the coordinating dies that come with the stamp set.


Look at that cute little raccoon peaking out through all of the layers.



I just traced the opening with a pencil for the card base and the pattern paper and ran them through my die cutting machine with the same coordinating dies that came with the set.



This is a view of the middle layer and the bottom layer. 


When you get all of the way inside of the card you see the raccoon sitting on a wood stool eating a slice of watermelon he is just the cutest.



Spectrum Noir Markers:
TB3, TB4, TB5, DR1, DR1, DR6, DR7, OR1, OR3, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG1, RB1, RB3, RB4, JG2, TN3, TN4, TN5, MB1, LG2, LG4, LG5, AG1, AG3, GY3

Happy Stamping! 

No comments: