Thursday, July 25, 2019

Farm Fresh Tri-Fold Birthday Card- By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I played with the Produce Stand MTF stamp set. 


I stamped, colored and fussy cut the images out. I used the coordinating dies from the stamp set to die cut the awning and the window out. I trimmed a  piece of white card stock down to 3"X 9". I then scored 3" in on either side to make a square 3" tri-fold card.


I die cut the window to match the spots I attached the other die cut pieces. 
That little raccoon sitting on his stool eating a watermelon is just too cute.


I die cut a double stitched 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" rectangle and adhered it to a card base. Stamped Happy Birthday onto a banner on the front of the card. I adhered the tri-fold card to the card base centered in the middle but towards the top.  

Spectrum Noir Markers:

Happy Stamping!


No comments: